Saturday, March 3, 2012

A SAD DAY!

Nose bleeding again last night ><
Why these few weeks so often to get nose bleeding?!
Headache!

This morning when i still asleep on my dearest bed
I got a bad news from my mum
She told me that GIGI had passed away
I got a big startle
Why?
I have lost 3 dogs including Gigi
2 of them got "sick"
But Gigi is due to the flea
The flea keep bit her
I hate the flea
They made me lost my Gigi
Gigi is quite nice
When i call her come to my side,she will follow
But now, she has no response
Coz she will leave me from now until i leave the world~
SAD!!!

Another reason that I sad is my dad scold me
just because the magnum something
HATE IT AT ALL!!!
I hate people ask me to key in the number in the morning~
That feeling QUITE BAD!
Can you all don't ask me do that thing?
I know that i'm not pro in that case
And if not my sis asked me help her to do this job be4, I think I won't touch it!
Coz it made my father and grandma spend a lot money on it!

Yesterday just took my FEB salary
Still need wait til when I just can only have my own laptop?
And have my car license?
I still need to save money for a few months a
I can't wait ><
I REALLY WANT A LAPTOP THAT IS FOR PROPRIETARY OF MYSELF!
My savings now not exceed $1000
That's why I need to spend it be careful
So that I can get what I want in my own time frame~

YOU'RE THE BEST! YES! =)




2 comments: