Saturday, March 10, 2012

Careless of a day! ='(

All gonna changed ='(
i know that's my own fault
so i won't blame u
u also no need to say sorry to me
if not i neglect you for a long time since after SPM, u won't feeling that
actually, i'm really enjoyed and missed our school life
but, in the next second
the feeling will never be back
it will be a memorial thing
i will keep it in my heart forever
i'm glad our relationship can maintain so long 
and have many memories
I've never regret to have u this friend
FRIEND,thanks!
Thanks u can endure me for a long time
I know, we can't ever back to before
because our relationship has been metamorphic
it can't recover back
It's okay
you said we are still friend
THAT'S ENOUGH ! REALLY!
i have already feel very pleasant about it


今天教师鉴定考不知算不算过关勒
LEVEL 1 的教师鉴定考我的成绩是13 out of 16
该开心呢还是什么?哈哈
我教六年级的时候,他们好静哦
是我有时候不知该如何继续
今天教国语作文
分别私函和BINA AYAT 5个句子
由于上个星期MS.YING教了前面几段
所以我只教最后两段咯
教完后不是要教五个句子咯?
我一直记得8P.M结束
结果教五个句子那里就很匆忙
十分钟就教完了(这是MS.YING告诉我的)
就因为匆忙,所以有个句子教错了
这是我后来才发现的
但已来不及了
因为他们已经补完习回家去了
我真糟糕!真糊涂!竟然教错~><
希望这个错误下次不要再犯了啊~

MS.YING他们对我真好!
知道我声音沙哑,特地买了枇杷膏给我
也因为这枇杷膏,我才能那么顺利的教完整堂课!
谢谢你们哦!
你们的关心与细心我会一直放在心里~

感谢神!
有听见我的祈求~
让我顺顺利利教完课!
感恩!

刚才放工回家时,双星做了一部新戏
我觉得不错
叫做“小资女孩向前冲
笑死我
但不懂你们看了会不会笑啦
因为我的笑点很低
很容易被逗笑
哈哈
有空可以去看下哦 =)

Oncemore
LUCAS told me that 20th of MARCH will have a class party
i thought they want to celebrate JOLENE's birthday when i see the message
i also thought that it will be the following Tuesday
so i told him
i got a teacher test ( 超级鉴定考)on that day
so i told him I just can attend awhile
but after that, I checked the date again
I just realize i got a mistake on the date
so I phoned to Lucas and said sorry to him 
as well as I told him that I might take a day off of working to attend this class party
I hope all 4SA ( 2010 ) will be all coming

It's time to get sleep
tomorrow will go to K.L for senior talk again
next Saturday is CEO talk
so today stop till here
Goodnight ~ ; )




No comments:

Post a Comment