Thursday, December 22, 2011

working life

today is the second day i work at Super
Super is a tuition centre
my work is acts as an assistant
what i need to do is help teacher marking student's homework,call back to parents ask for reasons that why the student was absent,print exercises or notes and inform parents which student need to stay back after tuition
these not an easy work to me
i have no any experience on these
especially printer there
today they taught me how to use that printer 
but i'm still not clear about it
and don't have any confidence
but i would like to try
hope i can do well! =)

there got a teacher called MS CHEE
she is a nice person
today she share her experience and her life stories to me
and got a news make me shock is that leng zai teacher who called OWEN is her brother
hahaha 
(dear,don't so care i call him leng zai a~i won't fall in love to him 1~so, don't worry ya~I JUST LOVE YOU O!)


today my dear feeling no good
he said stomache
he had see doctor today
but still not so good
dear a~take care yourself la
ok?

ok now~today that's all
tomorrow still have to work
so have got to bed
GOODNIGHT~ =)










No comments:

Post a Comment