Saturday, September 8, 2012

08092012

Just come back from McDONALDS for having my midnight snack~hehe
Actually in this moment, I feel very sleepy ><
But my assignment must be finished as soon as possible
Because I have to hand in my assignment on the day after tomorrow 
And I will start my new lesson
Wow! How time flies!
It is almost nine months that I‘ve had joined Super Education Group
And my course have been finish four topic
The day after tomorrow will start the new topic: DIM 1005 Financial Accounting

Last week, DatoTee gave a speech on the Info Day
He told us many things of foreign country, like Australia
They just back to KL from Australia
They went gold coast, movie world and so on
They enjoyed themselves there
The only thing is if you stay there, your spending will be very high~
When people said thank you to an Australian, he or she will say NO WORRIES
Not like our Malaysian just reply YOU'RE WELCOME...
There are a big different between Australia and Malaysia
Our Malaysian always say 'PROUD', but Australian always say 'SNOBBISH'
Singaporean say 'HIGH AND MIGHTY'
Dato Tee said this year's Hong Kong's trip will be the last 
Next year will go to Korea for holidays
Oh~ My Disneyland~
But it's okay :)
Korea got winter, can play with the snow~ hehe 
I hope I will have the chance to go to the Korea for holidays
Korea! Wait me! I'll be there one day! :P

At first, I shall improve my English as well
And advance my level
As well as control my expenses, so that my money will not gone easily~LOL
Hope I do well in my future!
I'll do my level best for it!

GOODNIGHT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment