Saturday, September 15, 2012

14092012

UPSR(11-13/9/2012) had just passed~
And we had a farewell party for UPSR today~
To keep with them, i was very happy~
Seeing them just like seeing myself when i was YEAR SIX STUDENT~
In the old days,i have no dare to dance in so many ppl
Not so many la~just about 60++ pupils only
Hehe
Thank you YEAR SIX PUPILS~You all make me different and be more confident than before
I'm very enjoy the moment be with all of you...
Even though you all play with the cream cake on my face
Am I silly?LOL
The game of today make me know actually the student of girls (5.30p.m-7p.m) that I had taught them since JUNE like to play with me
Just a few Year Six students of boys would like play in the same team with me
Most of the boys like to be a group with Ms.Ong
Others with Ms.Ying
But, enough! Really!
Coz let me know which student like to be in the same team with me
At first, I thought nobody would like play with me
But the girls made me surprise
They just younger than me six-year-old
But there is a good relationship between us~ HAPPY =)

Tomorrow morning will have a talk for YEAR SIX STUDENTS by Mr. Tay (升中讲座)
I got to bed now...
If not, I can't wake up early tomorrow..
And I'm sick again,sore throat! =(
This year too weak edi
Hmmm...Need to keep it well..
Stop here...Goodnight. =)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment