Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lovely date 2013.1.4

2013.1.4 my birthday
Such a lovely date 
Same as last year
My colleague celebrated my birthday for me
My mum fried drumsticks and 'red eggs' for us
Delicious, tasty as well as yummy
My mum is good at cooking
Admire her~ but I'm the nothing at cooking
I just know to consume the food...LOL
I made some foolish, silly thing last night
I hope this new year, I'll reduce to do something that is silly and foolish as well as careless to do something
I like to make thing perfect especially to do my own best, try my best at all
Hope I'll succeed in my life after some years
Yes! You can do it!

Yahoo! Later we will go to Singapore for the senior graduation
I'm looking forward for it~
But, I haven't complete my work ><
It's okay! Everything will be good! Don't worry! I will do my best as my wish~ O(∩_∩)O~

No comments:

Post a Comment