Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy and Sad (12/5/2011)

Today i feel so happy and sad><
Sad is my mid year's history exam...DIE
I don't know do the whole paper...
Because i didn't study...
Actually i got study some but forgotten when exam-ing...=(
OMG!This time sure fail again...
I promise at here...
These following holidays i must spend all of my time to get ready for the trial exam
And sacrifice my loving computer to online...>~<
I hope i can do it!
God bless me! =D


Happy is...
Just now evening, i took the mathematics formula to my dear's house for returning this back for him...
When i reached his house...i went into his room...
I asked him to help me revise the mathematics which is gonna to be exam by tomorrow...
He hug me and i felt blessedness when we hug each other...:P
My first kiss also gone by today...before i went out from his room...
We kiss each other lips...
Wa...first time to have this feeling...so nice...:$...hehe


Got one thing also sad...
He told me he felt like himself gonna to be sick...
God!Please bless him!
Let him all is well ! =)
Dear,you must also take care yourself o~
Drink plenty of water la!
K?


Today is that's all~
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment